Bountiful Grace

For many years, I lived my life taking God’s grace for granted. I would ask for forgiveness only to fall back in the fleshly way of thinking. I was too busy yielding to those fleshly desires which continuously hindered my spiritual growth. I bet you know what I’m talking about. Thank God for his abundant GRACE! I had to learn to embrace the love of God before I could change and let it work in me.

Romans 12:1, “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy, and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship,”
 We are rendered holy and acceptable by God's grace. So, remember, our becoming holy and pleasing to God is a result of his works, not ours! Through Christ, God's grace offers us right standing with him. Let us rejoice at the fact that his mercy wins over his justice!

 

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Heb 4:16) 

Prayer: Father, thank you for being merciful to me! I know that I am a sinful person who has been saved by grace and not by my own merits.












Comments

homwardbound said…
Amen a thousand times over, God is amazing in this amazing grace I do not deserve to have gotten, ever. Now that is Love time to see what Love really 1 Cor 13:4-7